Dr. Matolo specializes in economic analysis of complex business matters. He is a consulting and testifying expert and conducts expert analyses relating to antitrust, class certification, commercial damages, intellectual property, and labor. His project experience includes matters covering a wide range of industries. Dr. Matolo has also taught economics at the University of Southern California and has served as a referee for the International Journal of the Economics of Business.
Prior to joining Cirque Analytics, Dr. Matolo worked at the economic consulting firm Nathan Associates Inc.
Areas of Expertise
- Class Actions
- Commercial Disputes
- Intellectual Property
- Labor & Employment
- Ph.D., Economics, UC Santa Barbara
- MA, Economics, UC Santa Barbara
- BA, Economics, UC Santa Barbara
Membership and Activities
- American Bar Association
- American Economic Association
- Licensing Executive Society
- Los Angeles Intellectual Property Law Association
- Orange County Intellectual Property Law Association