About Cirque Analytics
Cirque Analytics provides cutting-edge consulting services and high-quality expert testimony on statistical, economic, and financial matters facing businesses worldwide. Our work involves consulting on litigation matters, and engagements with major corporations on policy, regulatory, and other issues. We provide a dynamic work environment in which we emphasize teamwork, collaboration, and providing our clients with insightful and timely advice.
Managers at Cirque Analytics will be actively involved in all aspects of our work, including managing multiple case teams, assisting with the development and implementation of strategies for projects, actively working with, and presenting to, experts and clients, conducting empirical analyses using statistical and econometric methods, and mentoring staff.
Candidates should have a master’s or Ph.D. degree in economics, statistics, mathematics, computer science, finance, or a related subject. An ideal candidate will also have prior work experience.
We seek individuals who have an interest in applying quantitative approaches to real-world research questions, and who have strong interpersonal, communication, and teamwork skills.
• Identifying key statistical and economic issues, and developing relevant analytical frameworks.
• Managing the work of one or more case teams.
• Collaborating effectively with experts, law firms, and corporate clients.
• Clearly presenting the results of complex analytical analyses.
• Thinking creatively about how leading-edge analytical methods and emerging data sources can address clients’ most pressing business challenges.
• Conducting empirical studies using programs such as Python, R, SAS, Stata, VBA, SQL, and Mathematica.
Applicants should e-mail their resume, a cover letter, and most recent university transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org.