About Cirque Analytics
Cirque Analytics provides cutting-edge consulting services and high-quality expert testimony on statistical, economic, and financial matters facing businesses worldwide. Our work involves consulting on litigation matters, and engagements with major corporations on policy, regulatory, and other issues. We provide a dynamic work environment in which we emphasize teamwork, collaboration, and providing our clients with insightful and timely advice.
As a Consultant at Cirque Analytics, you will be exposed to a range of projects across a number of practice areas and industries. You will play a key role in our case teams, including analyzing large datasets using advanced analytical methods, and interacting with experts, clients, and attorneys at leading law firms.
Candidates should have a bachelor’s degree in economics, statistics, mathematics, computer science, finance, or a related subject.
We seek individuals who have an interest in applying quantitative approaches to real-world research questions, and who have strong interpersonal, communication, and teamwork skills.
• Using algorithms and statistical programming in Python, R, SAS, Stata, SQL, Mathematica, and other programs.
• Analyzing data using econometric estimation and machine learning tools and methods.
• Creating compelling visualizations of complex data.
• Participating in meetings with experts and case team members.
• Assisting in the preparation of expert reports and other client deliverables.
Applicants should e-mail their resume, a cover letter, and most recent university transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org.